Thursday, June 15, 2006

Easy to make cartoons

Thanks to leigh for this site: http://www.dfilm.com/new_site/movie_2.0.html
It's an easy to use make your own cartoon creator. Leigh did give me ten sites to try and I found this one the easiest to use, but i will keep on playing with the other one.
As I'm still in the learning process with blogs i will try to make a link to my first cartoon, when i get to work tomorrow.
I see its uses being part of on-line learning modules, particularly for asking questions or providing answers and braking up PowerPoint presentation. there are probably many different ways of using this programme, please let me know if you have any ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

All right Tony!! I can't wait to see your DFilm... I have a few somewhere myself. I also used Gnomes on this website for teachers learning tech a fare bit too: http://blendedlearning.wikispaces.com

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Steven Parker said...

Hi Tony lHad a quick play with dfilm seems really easy to use looking forward to seeing your resources, I'll point our cooking teachers to them.

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home